Russell Bedford shares highlights and feedback from extraordinary 40th Annual Global Conference

December 2023

In October 2023, attendees from all regions across the world descended on Montreal to celebrate Russell Bedford’s 40th Annual Global Conference.

A network dedicated to achieving excellence, Russell Bedford continuously seeks to build and improve on its annual events programme. Listening to members’ feedback is a key factor in this process and in gaining an understanding of what members expect and need from their attendance at network events.

Following the 40th Annual Global Conference, the network asked delegates how they rated this memorable event. Some of the key findings offered impressive statistics, including:

100% of attendees rated the conference as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’

100% of attendees rated the networking opportunities as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’

83% of attendees rated the social programme as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’

81% rated the 40th year celebratory gala dinner as ‘excellent’, with the remaining 19% rating it as ‘very good’

Every session of the professional programme was awarded, on average, more than 4.1 out of 5.

Speaking about the review, Stephen Hamlet, CEO of Russell Bedford said: “This year’s Annual Conference was truly spectacular. It was important for us to mark this incredible moment in our history, reaching 40 years as an international network, with an exceptional programme. It would appear, as the feedback confirms, we delivered just that.”

He added: “It has been a fantastic year of celebration for Russell Bedford and I am so proud of all that we have achieved together. I am already excited to begin looking towards next year’s itinerary but, for now, I’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all involved in making the 40th anniversary celebrations so amazing.”

For a visual summary of Russell Bedford's 40th Annual Global Conference performance and member feedback review click HERE.

You can also click on the video below to watch highlights of an outstanding event.


The Russell Bedford website employs cookies to improve your user experience. We have updated our cookie policy to reflect changes in the law on cookies and tracking technologies used on websites. If you continue on this website, you will be providing your consent to our use of cookies.

Find out more
I accept