If your clients or prospective clients are doing international business and you are not already part of a worldwide network of firms, you should seriously consider joining Russell Bedford International. We are currently engaged in enhancing our geographic coverage and are looking for suitable independent firms of qualified accountants, auditors, tax advisers and business consultants in key financial centres worldwide.
Why Join Russell Bedford International?
- Become part of an international organisation without losing your independence
- Offer your clients the benefit of a combination of international business expertise, global resources and local market knowledge
- Develop close relationships with the partners of other member firms through networking opportunities
- Enjoy exclusivity of membership in your region
- Endorse your corporate identity with the Russell Bedford brand and benefit from our international marketing activities, including our websites
- Obtain new business via referrals from other members of the network
- Share technical knowledge and practice management procedures
- Have ready access to complementary expertise for joint marketing initiatives
Our brochure 'Trusted connections. Global opportunities.' describes the benefits of network affiliation in more detail.
Download it here.
Take the next step
If you would like information on available territories, joining procedures or membership benefits and obligations, simply click on the button and complete & submit a Membership Enquiry Form.